Brian Tracy is a highly successful entrepreneur turned motivational speaker and author, who has over 30 years of experience in speaking and consulting for thousands of companies, as well speaking to over 5 million people across almost 60 countries.
Not long ago, we published The 10 Rules To Success by Robert Kiyosaki. Now we move over to gather some knowledge, wisdom and of course some inspiration from another brilliant man – Brian Tracy.
Brian speaks at seminars for business, economics and self-development related topics, and a tonne of his quotes on sales, productivity, goal setting, business management and so forth have been remembered and regarded as of the most inspirational quotes of all time.
Here are the top 10 Motivational Quotes from Brian Tracy!!!
1. People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.
2. Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution; this gives you a 1,000 percent Return on Energy!
3. No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.
4. If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.
5. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.
6. If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals.
7. Every great leap forward in your life comes after you have made a clear decision of some kind.
8. Imagine no limitations; decide what’s right and desirable before you decide what’s possible.
9. You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.
10. Be absolutely clear about who you are and what you stand for. Refuse to compromise.
Do you have your favorite quote, please let us know by commenting in the section bellow.